The General's Hot Sauces
- Grunt Green: a tangy mild green cayenne hot sauce
- HOOAH Jalapeño: a versatile mild green jalapeño sauce NEW!!
- Dead Red: a classic medium-heat red cayenne sauce
- Danger Close: a hot blend of cayenne and habanero peppers
- Shock & Awe: a very hot, citrusy habanero sauce
The General's Hot Sauce was conceived by a group of Veterans at a tailgater during the 2012 Army-Navy football game. Inspired by a close friend who actually serves as a general in the military and loves to make wings for his friends and family, the company launched with a simple mission:
- Honor The General by producing the highest quality American-made, all-natural, gourmet hot sauce possible, using the very best ingredients, and borrowing tactics from the bourbon and wine industries.
- Support the American farmer by growing all our peppers in the U.S. We think you should be able to trace every pepper back to the acre of land where it was grown, and we can do just that.
- As a Veteran-owned company, serve the greater good by creating jobs for Veterans, and by donating a meaningful percentage of our profits back to organizations that support our troops, Veterans, and their families.
- Build an honorable company that we can all be proud of, and have as much fun as humanly possible as we do it.
For us, it's not a race to be the biggest, nor will we cut corners to be the cheapest. We'd much rather focus on making great sauces from American-grown peppers. If you're looking for cheaply priced products that are loaded with chemicals, we are definitely the wrong company for you.
But if you care about all-natural products made by an organization that is committed to goals that extend far beyond just maximizing profits, then you're in exactly the right place.